Raphael Rd to White Marsh
230 kV Line Reconductoring
Miles of Line
- Project scope includes reconductoring a double-circuit 230 kV line from Raphael Rd to the Northeast Substation, including replacing existing insulators
- Project includes various modifications at Northeast Substation to accommodate the transmission line rebuild
- Overall project length is approximately 4 miles
- PSC approval received March 4, 2020
- This project is subject to PSC approval and design changes
Left-Click and DRAG Slider Bar to Reveal Existing and Proposed Conditions
View from County Farm Road looking south. The majority of this project is reconductoring the existing double-circuit 230 kV transmission line. Reconductoring is replacing old transmission wire with new transmission wire. This effort will result in minimal visual change. This project is subject to PSC approval and design changes.
Viewpoint Location Map
Construction sequence graphics are intended to provide an overview of the typical construction sequence for a project. These graphics are used to give stakeholders a general idea of what to expect regarding this project’s construction process and effort. This project is subject to PSC approval and design changes.
If you have any questions about this project, please contact BGE at firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to the Conastone to White Marsh (PJM 5E) Projects. Please include your name and address for prompt follow-up.