- Project scope includes reconductoring an existing double-circuit 230 kV transmission line from Conastone to Graceton, replacing insulators, and installing two double-circuit weathering steel poles approximate 125 ft tall each
- The project also includes various upgrades to equipment within the Conastone Substation to accommodate the transmission line rebuild
- Overall project length is approximately 8.5 miles
- PSC approval received March 4, 2020
- This project is subject to PSC approval and design changes
Begin Design and Engineering
Complete Design and Engineering
Open House Meetings
March 4th, 2020
PSC Administrative Hearing Complete
Project Service Date
View from Telegraph Road looking southwest. The majority of this project is reconductoring the existing double-circuit 230 kV transmission line. Reconductoring is replacing old transmission wire with new transmission wire. This effort will result in minimal visual change. This project is subject to PSC approval and design changes.
Viewpoint Location Map
Construction sequence graphics are intended to provide an overview of the typical construction sequence for a project. These graphics are used to give stakeholders a general idea of what to expect regarding this project’s construction process and effort. This project is subject to PSC approval and design changes.